Thursday April 27th
- Miles Tompkins: Recruitment, Retention, and a Dose of Reality: how to confront the laboratory workforce shortage
- Jennifer Lemer: Could it be TB?
12:00-1:00 Lunch Board Meeting
- Miles Tompkins: Turning education into employment: from diploma to direct deposit
- Dr. Gresens: (Virtual)Sickle cell disease: a general review with a special focus on transfusion management
- Dinah Rauenhorst:Calibration verification: guidelines, regulations and troubleshooting
- Sue Hollister (Virtual) Why is my aPTT prolonged?
5:30-8:00pmVendor Fair Vendor Fair
8:00-10:00Ax throwing and other gamesAx throwing and other games
Friday April 28th
- Karen Peterson : UA Crystals
- Nathan Johnson Rural Labs in the United States: Is Help on the Way?
- Sarah Fields: (Virtual)Use of Whole blood for Trauma
11:00-12:50Lunch Business Meeting Lunch Business Meeting
- Michelle Steiner: DCLS + Case studies from their perspective.
- Theresa Johnk: (Virtual)Risk Management in the Laboratory.
- Dr. Evans: new laboratory modalities to help manage alcohol treatment
- Miles Tompkins: Diversity During a Pandemic: Learning from the past and de-weaponizing disease